Its primary mission is preparation of professionals who have the knowledge, judgment, and problem solving skills necessary to provide high quality services and leadership in speech-language pathology. The goal is to enable graduates to work effectively in an ever changing world.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Topics in Speech Pathology and Audiology
- Seminar in Speech-Language Pathology
- Readings in Speech Pathology and Audiology
- Research Methods in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine View 484 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- Copy of passport identification page
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Complete high school or post-secondary education transcripts
- $100 non-refundable application fee
- Proof of sufficient funds for the first academic year of study at WMU according to estimated cost of attendance
- A resume or curriculum vitae (CV) is required
- This program requires the General GRE.
- Three recommendations
- Written statement
International15556 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15556 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National15556 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15556 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.