As an international hub of world class engineering projects, Dubai is the perfect place to undertake such a program. The Engineering Management program of RIT Dubai enables you to cover the dual aspects of being an engineering manager, both as a technologist and a business expert and will provide you with a thorough background in areas such as organizational behavior, finance, accounting, as well as industrial engineering expertise.
The core of the program is from the Kate Gleason College of Engineering, Industrial Engineering program. The program is also complemented with some courses from the Saunders College of Business to ensure a good balanced curriculum.
Flexible Timings: All courses are delivered in the evening in order to fit part-time working student’s schedules.
The Master of Engineering Management degree qualifies professionals for a diverse array of exciting jobs, including: Engineering Project Manager, Senior Lead Analyst, Cost Systems Analyst, Construction Management Engineer, Industrial Management Engineer.
Systems and Project Management
Engineering of Systems
Design of Experiments
Cost Management in Technical Organizations
Supply Chain Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Engineering Management General Engineering & Technology View 57 other Masters in Management Studies in United Arab Emirates
- An undergraduate bachelor's degree in the same discipline or area of engineering, or an area closely related to the area they wish to study.
- Resume of work experience (curriculum vitae).
- Official, original academic transcripts in native language.
- Official, certified English translation (where necessary).
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score.
- Passport copy and Emirates ID (if in the UAE).
- Personal Statement Please write a personal statement describing your educational objectives. Your essay statement should be approximately 500 words in an essay format in a word document.
International32096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32096 USD per year during 12 months.
National32096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32096 USD per year during 12 months.
- National & international: 117,150 per full programme
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.