Service Leadership and Innovation program of RIT Dubai aims to develop leadership skills that prepare graduates to deliver innovative solutions across service industries to advance the quality and competitiveness of service organizations in the UAE, GCC, MENA, and the world.
- Service Design Fundamentals
- Breakthrough Thinking Creativity and Innovation
- Service Scenarios and Strategy Development
- Service Analytics
- Leading Innovation
- Service Design and Implementation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInnovation Management Leadership View 10 other Masters in Leadership in United Arab Emirates
- A solid educational or employment record in any field upon admission evaluation.
- Resume of work experience (curriculum vitae).
- Official, original academic transcripts in native language.
- Official, certified English translation (where necessary).
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score.
- Passport copy and Emirates ID (if in the UAE).
- Personal Statement Please write a personal statement describing your educational objectives. Your essay statement should be approximately 500 words in an essay format in a word document.
International32096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32096 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National32096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32096 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- National & international: 117,150 AED per full programme
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.