Major Areas of Specialization of the Civil Engineering program at Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech).
- Construction and Infrastructure Systems Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Fluid Mechanics and Water Resources
- Geosystems Engineering
- Structural Engineering, Mechanics and Materials
- Transportation Systems Engineering
- Engineering Graphics and Visualization
- Environmental Engineering Principles
- Undergraduate Research Assistantship
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology Transportation Engineering View 1823 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Georgia Institute of Technology and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Official GRE Scores
- Transcript (unofficial or official) for eligible degrees (only Physics, Computer Science, and all Engineering fields)
- Official transcripts are welcomed but are only submitted if an acceptance has been offered.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- *Official TOEFL Scores (international students only)
International18225 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1215 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18225 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1215 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State8790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 586 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.