- Helps students improve their knowledge of science as well as their science teaching expertise.
- Prepares students for entrance to the Ph.D. program in science education.
- Requires 30 credit hours which can be completed exclusively online, although students may also take courses on campus in a traditional format if they wish.
- Introduction to History and Philosophy of Science
- Science Education: History and Philosophy
- Cognition and Teaching
- Science Curriculum
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation View 3666 other Masters in Education in United States
- Copy of passport identification page
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Complete high school or post-secondary education transcripts
- $100 non-refundable application fee
- Proof of sufficient funds for the first academic year of study at WMU according to estimated cost of attendance
- A resume or curriculum vitae (CV) is required
- Written statement
International15556 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15556 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National15556 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15556 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.