Public Administration from Western Michigan University balances academic rigor and professional practice in curriculum design and delivery.
Our program accommodates the needs of pre- and in-career, domestic and international students in career, professional development and course sequencing. Students have a choice of five concentrations: health care, human resources, nonprofit, public management and public policy.
- Ethics of Public Service
- Economic Principles for Public Service
- Public Policy and Politics
- Applied Research Methods
- Quantitative Data Analysis
- Management of Health Care Organizations
- Health Care Economics and Finance
- Health Care Policies and Practices
- Human Resources Administration
- Leadership and Supervision
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
Fall deadline - as space is available
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Administration View 640 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of passport identification page
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended or are attending, including diplomas, examination results, mark sheets and certificates
- $100 non-refundable application fee
- Proof of sufficient funds for the first academic year of study at WMU according to estimated cost of attendance
- This program requires three recommendations
- Written statement
International31650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1055 USD per credit during 12 months.
National31650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1055 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State21090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 703 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Kalamazoo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.