The MS in Computer Science (Data Science) offered at University of Southern California provides students with a core background in Computer Science and specialized algorithmic, statistical, and systems expertise in acquiring, storing, accessing, analyzing, and visualizing large, heterogeneous and real-time data associated with diverse real-world domains including energy, the environment, health, media, medicine, and transportation.
- Information Integration on the Web
- Information Retrieval and Web Search Engines
- Database Systems Interoperability
- Artificial Intelligence
- Analysis of Algorithms
- Database Systems
- Advanced Topics in Database Systems.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 195 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
- An undergraduate degree in engineering, math or hard science from a regionally-accredited university.
- Satisfactory cumulative undergraduate GPA (grade point average)
- Satisfactory GRE test scores. All scores must be officially reported to the university directly by ETS.
- Satisfactory performance in previous coursework related to the intended major.
International2005 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2005 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National2005 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2005 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.