The course of study requires successful completion of 28 units of course work and has been designed to be completed in three semesters of full-time study. Students in the program will complete a 19-unit core and must select a 6-unit specialization (or “track”) and one elective from a list provided by the department.This Medical Device and Diagnostic Engineering program offered at University of Southern California is also available online to professional engineers through the Distance Education Network.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Topics in Biomedical Systems
- Advanced Studies of the Nervous System
- Signal and Systems Analysis
- Biomedical Measurement and Instrumentation
- Introduction to Medical Product Regulation
- Development and Regulation of Medical Products
- Regulation of Medical Devices and Diagnostics.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering View 293 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
- Transcripts: Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- GRE General Test
- Resume/CV (Required)
- Statement of Purpose (Required):
- Letters of Recommendation (3 Required): Letters of recommendation should be from faculty or others (supervisors, professional colleagues, etc.) qualified to evaluate your potential for graduate study.
- English Language Proficiency.
International2005 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2005 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National2005 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2005 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.