The Viterbi School of Engineering is one of the oldest professional schools on the University of Southern California campus and is consistently ranked among the top graduate engineering programs by U.S. News & World Report and the Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Transportation systems consist of facilities, vehicles, control mechanisms, technology, and policies that combine to permit the efficient transit of people and freight.The Civil Engineering - Transportation Engineering MSc program offered at University of Southern California offers students an opportunity to acquire special academic depth in several aspects of this exciting field.
- Transportation Engineering
- Managing and Financing Public Engineering Works
- Design of Transportation Facilities
- Traffic Engineering and Control
- Port Engineering: Planning and Operations
- Transportation Planning Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Transportation Engineering View 451 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- All applicants must complete and submit the USC Online Application
- Satisfactory cumulative undergraduate GPA (grade point average)
- Satisfactory GRE test scores. All scores must be officially reported to the university directly by ETS.
- Satisfactory performance in previous coursework related to the intended major.
International42740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42740 USD per year during 12 months.
National42740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42740 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.