- Effectively communicate knowledge and interact with diverse populations (age, culture, disability).
- Collect, analyze, synthesize and apply research and data regarding the nature, prevention, diagnosis and treatment of communication disorders throughout the lifespan and across cultures.
- Engage in the development and implementation of research-based and ethical prevention, assessment, diagnostic and treatment plans for individuals with a variety of communication disorders throughout the lifespan.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Language Assessment and Intervention in Early Childhood
- Disorders of Articulation and Phonology
- Acquired Cognitive Communicative Impairments
- Fluency Disorders
- Voice Disorders
- Language Assessment and Intervention With School-age Populations
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Motor Speech Disorders in Children and Adults
- Pediatric Medical Issues
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
For timely consideration of the application, it is recommended applicants submit a complete application at least one month before the start of the semester.
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Special Education Speech Pathology View 234 other Masters in Speech Pathology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university1
- Minimum 3.000 undergraduate GPA on a 4.000 point scale
- Official transcript(s)
- Goal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State9648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9648 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Kent
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.