Creighton University’s Business Intelligence and Analytics master’s program is designed with your schedule in mind. Classes are held on-campus in the evenings at Creighton University’s Heider College of Business. This program can help you upgrade your skill set and prepare for new opportunities in a data-driven role in as little as two years.
Prepare for a future focused on analytics.
There’s no time like the present to pursue a master’s degree in Business Intelligence and Analytics. Demand for business professionals with a background in analytics is booming.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Survey of Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Data Visual Analysis and Visualization
- Database Management Systems
- Business, Ethics and Society
- Information Systems Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 1078 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Completed application & $50 application fee
- Bachelor’s degree, regardless of field, with 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must include proficiency in computer programming and at least one undergraduate statistics course that covered correlation and regression. You may complete a noncredit statistics tutorial and/or a one-credit computer programming course to fulfill these requirements
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended
- Personal statement. See application for specific requirements
- Two letters of recommendation from persons other than friends or family members who can speak to your performance in an academic or professional setting
- GMAT score may be required
International927 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 927 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National927 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 927 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.