What you will learn
The Dollinger Master of Real Estate Development MRED program at University of Southern California prepares graduates for key positions in real estate development and investment. The program does this by delivering a strong academic framework on which professional practice is built. Courses combine lectures, cases, and active engagement with the industry so students experience and master all facets of real estate’s tasks and challenges: finance and deal structuring, market analysis, site planning, political approvals, and project management; and across all product types: residential, retail, office, industrial, and hospitality.
The Dollinger Master of Real Estate Development MRED program at University of Southern California has a long tradition of providing education focused on real estate fundamentals and the recent market fluctuations have only served to sharpen our commitment to this legacy. The particulars of real estate are moving targets but the essential tools of underwriting are the same durable framework around which we oriented the program. Leadership requires looking ahead. While our curriculum is always evolving to meet the needs of our students, the structure remains constant: fundamentals matter and USC Dollinger MRED graduates leave the program skilled as complete real estate professionals.
- Market Analysis for Real Estate
- Finance of Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Capital Markets
- Applications of Real Estate Finance to Problems of Development
- Project Management and Construction
- The Approval Process
- Legal Issues in Real Estate Development
- Design History and Criticism
- Building Typologies
- Community Design and Site Planning
- Real Estate Product Type Development
- 11 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Design Real Estate & Property Management View 245 other Masters in Project Management in United States
- A USC Graduate Application
- Application fee of $90
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Official copy of scores from a nationally-administered standardized graduate entry exam.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Official transcripts indicating the award of all degrees with the title and date conferred in your native language and an exact translation into English for each document
- A Financial Guarantee Statement showing proof of ability to pay tuition and living expenses.
International91800 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 91800 USD for the full programme during 11 months.
National91800 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 91800 USD for the full programme during 11 months.
- For part-time students, the tuition cost is spread over two years and is paid on a per unit basis based on the number of units enrolled in each semester.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.