Our rigorous, hands-on program combines science knowledge with business know-how to prepare students for technical and leadership careers in managing agricultural and biological systems.
A graduate degree in Technical Systems Management (TSM) at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign combines the knowledge of agricultural, biological, and physical sciences with managerial and technical skills.
- Prepare yourself for careers in the production, processing, and manufacturing of food, fiber, feed, and fuel by studying science, systems management, and applications engineering.
- Students focus on applying engineering principles, studying the technologies used in agriculture, and integrating business concepts in the food and agricultural industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Science – 32 hours in a specific field of study; this is the core of the program
- Business – 10 hours in essential business knowledge and skills
- Industry seminar series – weekly discussion of business concepts and examination of current and emerging business issues, often including interaction with business experts
- Internship – hands-on work experience to support your personal and professional goals
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Technology Management View 220 other Masters in Technology Management in United States
- Official copies of transcripts of all completed university coursework.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) general aptitude test scores (Verbal, Quantitative, Writing or Analytical portions). A GRE subject test is not required.
International26494 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26494 USD per year during 12 months.
National26494 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26494 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State15700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15700 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Urbana
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.