Students delve into the scholarship on these dynamics (among others) in an interdisciplinary and theoretically sophisticated way, thinking about how the political process and government policy-making affect the lives of citizens, and how citizens influence those processes.
- American Politics and Policy
- Conflict Analysis and Management
- Transnational and Comparative Politics
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Understand the theoretical underpinnings of political science and be able to address real world issues and problems.
- Attain research and methodological skills that will further their research and make them attractive to future employers.
- Effectively communicate research findings and implications to a range of audiences including scholars, practitioners and citizens.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Scope and Epistemology
- Quantitative Methods
- Qualitative Research Methods
- American Policy Process
- Congress, the Presidency and the Courts
- Federalism and State Policymaking
- Urban Policy and Politics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
For timely consideration of the application, it is recommended applicants submit a complete application at least one month before the start of the semester.
DisciplinesCommunication Studies International Relations Political Science View 364 other Masters in Political Science in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 2.750 undergraduate GPA on a 4.000 point scale
- Official transcript(s)
- GRE scores
- Goal statement
- Writing sample
- Three letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State9648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9648 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Kent
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.