Qualified students with interests in administration and supervisory management in health care, long-term care and rehabilitation should apply.
University of Pittsburgh's Health Care Supervision and Management program equips students with the graduate-level knowledge and skills necessary to be competent in the rapidly growing field of health care supervision and management. Learn about the opportunities graduates have with this 42-credit Master of Science degree will have.
HSM students complete coursework in management, health informatics and a wide variety of electives over the course of two years (for full-time students). There is also a research-based thesis option for students wishing to go beyond the program's core requirements.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business Issues and Data Analytics in Health Care
- Financial Management Foundations for Health Care and Public Health
- Human Resource Management/Labor Relations in Health Care
- Human Factors in Leadership Skill Development
- Security, Privacy & Legal Issues of HIS
- Administrative Internship
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 1088 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the SHRS ApplyYourself online application
- Application fee of $50
- Three Letters of Recommendation are required. These recommendations should be from college level instructors or employers/professionals who have supervised your work in a paid or volunteer capacity. These individuals should be able to comment on your academic, professional and interpersonal abilities.
- Statement of Purpose/Essay
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
International46814 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 46814 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National46814 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 46814 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State27590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27590 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.