With their professional knowledge they are able to mitigate and eliminate environmental problems and damages. Nevertheless, students learn how to utilize natural resources rationally, develop and operate cleaner technologies. They are capable of neutralizing hazardous waste by acquiring knowledge in the field of nature and land conservation, regional policy and environmental management.
Their overall knowledge enables them to plan, organize and control environmental projects and participate in engineering work creatively. Emphasis is put on identifying industrial and production processes which generate waste and discharges and on proposing suitable control and prevention measures to reduce or eliminate undesirable by-products and pollution. Various technologies are examined, including emissions control, water treatment, solid waste disposal, recycling and energy utilization.
Environmental Engineering from the University of Pannonia requires a broad range of skills and expertise in technologies, project design including relevant management experience.
The structure of the educational program according to the training and output requirements is shown below:
1. Basic educational courses:
- natural science basic courses
- economic and human subjects
2. Environmental engineering professional core courses:
- professional core subjects
- project work
- diploma work
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Earth Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 43 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Pannonia and/or in Hungary, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Completed application form
- Copy/copies of high school or university degree / degrees (official translation in English)
- Copy of the Transcript of Records of previous studies (including the list of complete courses/subjects and the results) (official translation in English);
- Certificate of English language knowledge, it varies by faculty
- Medical certificate (Scanned copy of a medical certificate of satisfactory health condition issued not earlier than 1st September 2019.
- Copy of the valid passport (with the place and date of expiration) OR in case of EU citizenship copy of valid ID card or driving license;
- CV in English;
- Motivation Letter in English;
- Verification of the bank transfer of the registration fee for application, which is 100 EUR (non-refundable fee);
- Submitting letters of recommendation is an advantage.
International6800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3400 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA3200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1600 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Veszprém
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.