About this Degree
It focuses on analysis and interpretations of policy as related to curriculum, pedagogy and methodology. Specific emphasis is offered in the areas of Early Childhood Special Education, Collaborative-Consultation, Mild/Moderate Disabilities, and Moderate/Severe Disabilities.
The Master of Science in Education, Special Education Concentration program at California State University Fullerton is designed to help career special educators upgrade their skills, become informed about new ideas in special education, and prepare for curriculum leadership roles in public and private schools and settings.
- Research Methods and Statistics
- Positive Behavior Support
- Bilingual/Multicultural Special Education: Assessment, Curriculum and Instruction
- Issues and Trends in Special Education
- Preschool Assessment and Intervention
- Assessment in Special Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Special Education View 768 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- Transcripts for ALL colleges and universities attended
- Confidential University Faculty Recommendations,
- Upload Certificate of Clearance (2 parts) - Live Scan and Online Application OR a Valid Teaching Credential to the Cal State Apply application.
- 3.0 GPA in the last 60 units. The application review process allows us to consider experiences, attributes and other academic metrics as well as the value an applicant would contribute to learning and teaching. If you do not currently meet the minimum GPA requirements, we still encourage you to submit an application.
International14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 12 months.
National14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3588 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Fullerton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.