We are a collegial and relatively small (about 30) group of faculty members who interact closely to explore a variety of physiological and disease processes using a broad range of experimental and computational techniques.
Each lab is unique, but students and faculty share the view that the most exciting questions in biology concern the mechanisms by which events that occur on the molecular level can affect the whole organism.
- Students in the Molecular and Integrative Physiology program at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign are also provided with an integrative view of physiology that enables them to place molecular findings in the larger context of biological function and/or disease processes.
- The future of biology and biomedicine depends on understanding the link between molecular events and whole-organism outcomes.
- The Graduate Program in Molecular and Integrative Physiology (MIP) prepares students to do the research that will provide that knowledge.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Cancer Cell Biology
- Cellular Physiology
- Gene Expression & Regulation
- Microbial Biochemistry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Molecular Sciences Physiology View 89 other Masters in Physiology in United States
- Domestic applicants are required to submit a $70.00 application fee.
- International applicants are required to submit a $90.00 application fee.
- Submit CV or resume online as part of application.
- Submit research statement as part of application.
- Submit transcript online as part of the application.
- New GRE policy for 2018-19 admissions season.
- Submit TOEFL scores if required.
International28464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28464 USD per year during 12 months.
National28464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28464 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State13176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13176 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Urbana
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.