Students are engaged in issues — ranging from hydrology in the Great Lakes and Ohio River Basins watershed to the role of urban landscapes associated with industrial cities. In addition, they study matters of global significance relating to the role of landscape and design relative to reclamation of urban vacancies, infrastructural systems, natural resources, climate change, water quality for health and social justice and cultural landscapes.
- Pursue careers in landscape architecture
- Synthesize higher-level learning necessary to practice landscape architecture; and develop critical understanding through increased independent, collaborative, interdisciplinary and course-based research.
- Establish a design process that is firmly based upon research, technology and artistic expression.
- Appraise and understand geo-cultural differences and develop skills to engage local phenomena.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design Visualization
- Landscape Architecture Studio
- Landscape History And Theory
- Site Engineering
- Landscape Architecture Construction Methods
- Professional Practice: Leadership, Ethics And Office
- Plants And Planted Form
- Urban Ecological Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
For timely consideration of the application, it is recommended applicants submit a complete application at least one month before the start of the semester.
DisciplinesArchitecture Landscape Architecture View 183 other Masters in Landscape Architecture in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Kent State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 2.750 undergraduate GPA on a 4.000 point scale
- Official transcript(s)
- GRE scores
- Curriculum vitae
- Goal statement
- Portfolio of design work
- Three letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD per year during 24 months.
National17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State9648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9648 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kent
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.