Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
As a social business, since 2007, Deutsche Bildung supports thousands of German students with money and the extra-curricular program WissenPlus.
Monthly, single or returning payments, guarantee a completely flexible financing for students of almost all disciplines in Germany and abroad.
- You have obtained your university entrance qualification in Germany or Austria, or at a German school abroad.
- You are a German citizen or you have a permanent residence permit.
- You (plan to) study at a research university (a state-recognized university in Germany or a comparable university abroad).
- You do not have a negative credit report (SCHUFA).
- You are motivated to study and convinced that you have chosen the right subject.
Study experience required
Two-sided copy of your ID or residence permit for Germany
Conditional offer of your future university or a certificate of enrolment if you are already studying
Current transcript of records if you are already studying (grades, certificates, intermediate certificates or certificate of a completed Bachelor)
Copy of your university entrance qualification
Internship certificates (if available)
Examination regulations (list of all modules and exams that you have to complete in your studies)
There is no application deadline. You can apply anytime during your studies or three months before the beginning of your studies.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
© Prodigy Finance Limited 2007 - 2022. All Rights Reserved. Prodigy Finance Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) with its registered address at 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 709641) for certain consumer credit activities. Prodigy Finance loans are offered to eligible borrowers and these loans are governed by English law.