Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The University of Kent is pleased to offer the Loyalty Discount for returning Kent alumni. The University recognises the personal loyalty shown by registration on multiple degrees by alumni.
The Loyalty Discount is a fee discount of £1,500 for Home fee paying students, awarded for the first year of registration only.
If a student is part-time, the discount will be split equally over two years i.e. £750 per year for Home fee paying students.
The Loyalty Discount applies to:
- Kent graduates who have spent a period of at least 12 months away following their undergraduate degree (non-direct entrants) and are progressing to postgraduate (taught) study.
- Students who have have studied an undergraduate course at one of our partner colleges (e.g. West Kent College) prior to the previous academic year.
- Students who have studied a postgraduate course (eg. MA, LLM or MSc) with us prior to previous academic year.
- Students who have studied an undergraduate course at Kent and are continuing onto a PDip or GDip course.
- Students who are direct entrants into postgraduate study from their undergraduate degree may be able to apply for the “Ambition” Scholarships.
- Graduates applying to study at any of the University of Kent campuses (Canterbury, Medway, Paris) are eligible to apply.
Study experience required
You can apply for this discount via the Kent Vision portal:
Select 'My Fees & Finance'.
Select ‘My Scholarships & Bursaries’.
Select ‘Apply for funding’.
All eligible funds will be displayed, click ‘Apply’ to apply for the Loyalty Discount if applicable.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
DISCLAIMER – Subject to credit approval, loans are made by Bank of Lake Mills or MPOWER Financing, PBC. Bank of Lake Mills does not have an ownership interest in MPOWER Financing. Neither MPOWER Financing nor Bank of Lake Mills is affiliated with the school you attended or are attending. Bank of Lake Mills is Member FDIC. None of the information contained in this website constitutes a recommendation, solicitation or offer by MPOWER Financing or its affiliates to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments or other assets or provide any investment advice or service. 2022 © MPOWER Financing, Public Benefit Corporation NMLS ID #1233542. 1101 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036
© Prodigy Finance Limited 2007 - 2022. All Rights Reserved. Prodigy Finance Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) with its registered address at 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 709641) for certain consumer credit activities. Prodigy Finance loans are offered to eligible borrowers and these loans are governed by English law.