Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The School is delighted to offer six scholarships to UK and International applicants accepted onto the MSc Education (Early Childhood Practice and Froebel) Pathway funded by the UK Froebel Trust.
Each award is worth 50% of the UK tuition fees and will be paid directly towards programme fees.
- The scholarships are available to UK and International applicants who have been accepted onto the MSc Education (Early Childhood Practice and Froebel) Pathway.
- Applicants to the full-time or part-time (two-year and three-year) study modes are eligible.
Successful candidates will be chosen based on the following criteria:
- Academic ability (as evidenced in standard application and references)
- Professional experience (as evidenced in standard application and references)
- Suitability for the programme applied for in terms of previous study and work experience (standard application)
- Commitment to scholarship in the field of Early Childhood Education (as evidenced by the standard application and the statement in the scholarship application form).
Study experience required
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
DISCLAIMER – Subject to credit approval, loans are made by Bank of Lake Mills or MPOWER Financing, PBC. Bank of Lake Mills does not have an ownership interest in MPOWER Financing. Neither MPOWER Financing nor Bank of Lake Mills is affiliated with the school you attended or are attending. Bank of Lake Mills is Member FDIC. None of the information contained in this website constitutes a recommendation, solicitation or offer by MPOWER Financing or its affiliates to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments or other assets or provide any investment advice or service. 2022 © MPOWER Financing, Public Benefit Corporation NMLS ID #1233542. 1101 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036
© Prodigy Finance Limited 2007 - 2022. All Rights Reserved. Prodigy Finance Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) with its registered address at 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 709641) for certain consumer credit activities. Prodigy Finance loans are offered to eligible borrowers and these loans are governed by English law.