Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
Moray House School of Education and Sport is pleased to offer five scholarships to study a Masters degree programme commencing in September
Each award is worth £10,000 which will be paid directly towards tuition fees.
- The scholarships are available for the majority of our taught Masters degree programmes for students commencing study in September.
- Scholarships will be deducted from the tuition fees payable.
- Applicants who are fully sponsored by their employer or are in receipt of a full scholarship are not eligible for these scholarships.
- Are on track to obtain, or who have graduated with a minimum high 2.1 or 1st UK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent.
- Are an offer-holder (conditional or unconditional) for an eligible programme.
- Applicants can only accept one scholarship from the University of Edinburgh Moray House School of Education and Sport.
Study experience required
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
© Prodigy Finance Limited 2007 - 2022. All Rights Reserved. Prodigy Finance Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) with its registered address at 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 709641) for certain consumer credit activities. Prodigy Finance loans are offered to eligible borrowers and these loans are governed by English law.