Attorney Andrews’ experience as a personal injury lawyer has granted him a unique perspective on the importance of community. We need our communities today more than ever, and Attorney Andrews is taking this opportunity to recognize students who have sacrificed their time and energy to give back to their communities through acts of service.
The Law Office of Jerry D. Andrews, P.C. now offers two scholarships worth $2,500 each to undergraduate students who have made a substantial impact in their community through volunteer work.
- Demonstrate active involvement in community service
- Exhibit strong leadership qualities
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 3.5 or higher
- Be an undergraduate student at an accredited college or university
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Be at least 18 years of age when you submit your application
Study experience required
To apply for this scholarship, we request that applicants provide the following:
- Contact information
- Proof of enrollment (class schedule, letter of admittance, acceptance letter)
- Proof of GPA
- Proof of completed community service
Attorney Jerry Andrews believes in community service and appreciates the positive impact that volunteer work can have on families, neighborhoods, and society as a whole. To complete your application, please submit a video (5 minutes or less) or an essay of approximately 1,000 words responding to the following prompt:
Why is it so important to volunteer within your community? Which efforts make the biggest difference in a community? How has the time you have dedicated to community service helped you to develop your own skills and grow as an individual?