Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
This EU scholarship applies to undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes at the University of Southampton.
The scholarship consists of a £5,000 fee reduction
This EU scholarship is for study across a range of subject areas. The following courses are not eligible:
- English Language pre‐sessional programmes
- Foundation programmes run by our pathway provider partner
- Undergraduate programmes (Bachelor’s) in the Faculty of Medicine
- Undergraduate programmes in the School of Health Sciences, with the exception of Podiatry, Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy which are eligible.
- PGCert or PGDip qualifications
- Postgraduate Research programmes i.e. PhD, Doctorate, MPhil, EngD
- Continuing professional development programmes
- MSc Neonatology
- MSc Education online
- MSc Data Analytics for Government
- MSc Marine Environment and Resources
- Programmes offered at a University of Southampton partner institution/campus overseas
- You are classified as ‘Overseas’ for fees purposes, therefore you, the student, are liable to pay full international tuition fees and you will be self‐funding
- You are a Permanent Resident in a member state of the European Union
- You are in receipt of either a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at the University of Southampton for 2022 entry (September 2022) which you have accepted
- You are starting your first year of an undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme at the University of Southampton in academic year 2022-2023
- The undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme you wish to study is eligible
- You pay any necessary tuition fee deposit by the date notified on your offer letter
Study experience required
You do not need to apply for this scholarship. When you apply to study here, they’ll decide if you’re eligible.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
DISCLAIMER – Subject to credit approval, loans are made by Bank of Lake Mills or MPOWER Financing, PBC. Bank of Lake Mills does not have an ownership interest in MPOWER Financing. Neither MPOWER Financing nor Bank of Lake Mills is affiliated with the school you attended or are attending. Bank of Lake Mills is Member FDIC. None of the information contained in this website constitutes a recommendation, solicitation or offer by MPOWER Financing or its affiliates to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments or other assets or provide any investment advice or service. 2022 © MPOWER Financing, Public Benefit Corporation NMLS ID #1233542. 1101 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036
© Prodigy Finance Limited 2007 - 2022. All Rights Reserved. Prodigy Finance Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) with its registered address at 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 709641) for certain consumer credit activities. Prodigy Finance loans are offered to eligible borrowers and these loans are governed by English law.