Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
TUMS Scholarship is available to international students, enrolling in any course within the university.
If qualified, you will be awarded a tuition-waiver scholarship up to 50% discount on your first-year education fee.
- All international applicants can apply for TUMS Scholarship. However, Only those who meet the scholarship criteria and are identified as gifted or talented will receive the award.
- Previous Academic Performance:
- It will be decided based on the GPA and scores you have received in your previous academic degrees.
- English Proficiency Certificate:
- You are required to provide a VALID certificate of IELTS Academic with a minimum band score of 5.5 or its equivalent in TOEFL iBT (minimum 69) or TOEFL PBT (minimum 525). Please note that only IELTS and TOEFL are acceptable.
- Academic or Extra-Curricular Achievements:
- Official national or international certificates for academic, art, and sport achievements
- Publications (only the first page including title, authors and abstract)
Study experience required
Applying to TUMS Scholarship is part of the university’s admission application. To apply, you should choose “TUMS Scholarship” as your “Source of Funding” and provide the required documents.
There is no application fee. Filling Online Application Form is free of charge and active all year round but it is highly recommended to apply for TUMS 6 months prior to your intended academic session.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
DISCLAIMER – Subject to credit approval, loans are made by Bank of Lake Mills or MPOWER Financing, PBC. Bank of Lake Mills does not have an ownership interest in MPOWER Financing. Neither MPOWER Financing nor Bank of Lake Mills is affiliated with the school you attended or are attending. Bank of Lake Mills is Member FDIC. None of the information contained in this website constitutes a recommendation, solicitation or offer by MPOWER Financing or its affiliates to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments or other assets or provide any investment advice or service. 2022 © MPOWER Financing, Public Benefit Corporation NMLS ID #1233542. 1101 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036
© Prodigy Finance Limited 2007 - 2022. All Rights Reserved. Prodigy Finance Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) with its registered address at 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 709641) for certain consumer credit activities. Prodigy Finance loans are offered to eligible borrowers and these loans are governed by English law.