Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
This scholarship is for undergraduate study, and offers a wide range of studies across a range of subject areas.
- This scholarship provides a fee reduction of up to £3,000 on your tuition fees for your first year only.
- You’ll get a discount of £1,000 for each qualification (or equivalent) that you have. The grades you need depend on which Academic School will teach your undergraduate course.
- Be classed as an international student
- Be paying your fees yourself
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer from Southampton
- Be studying on an eligible course
- Meet the academic requirements
- Pay any required deposit by the date shown on your offer letter
Study experience required
You do not need to apply for this scholarship. When you apply to study at the University of Southampton, they’ll decide if you're eligible. They’ll let you know in writing if you’re awarded this scholarship.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
DISCLAIMER – Subject to credit approval, loans are made by Bank of Lake Mills or MPOWER Financing, PBC. Bank of Lake Mills does not have an ownership interest in MPOWER Financing. Neither MPOWER Financing nor Bank of Lake Mills is affiliated with the school you attended or are attending. Bank of Lake Mills is Member FDIC. None of the information contained in this website constitutes a recommendation, solicitation or offer by MPOWER Financing or its affiliates to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments or other assets or provide any investment advice or service. 2022 © MPOWER Financing, Public Benefit Corporation NMLS ID #1233542. 1101 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036
© Prodigy Finance Limited 2007 - 2022. All Rights Reserved. Prodigy Finance Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) with its registered address at 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 709641) for certain consumer credit activities. Prodigy Finance loans are offered to eligible borrowers and these loans are governed by English law.