Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The scholarships and bursaries range from awards for sporting achievement to bursaries for care leavers and students in financial need. The scholarship is available for a broad range of Master's degrees for full-time and part-time study.
75 current final year students will be awarded a £5,000 waiver on tuition fees to complete a postgraduate course. The scholarships are available for all of the master’s degrees, whether they be completed full-time or part-time.
The criteria for the scholarship application is as follows:
- Final-year University of Greenwich undergraduate student predicted to achieve a Second (2:2) or above class degree.
- Considered a UK national or an EU national resident in the UK paying home fees.
- Household income is below £43,000 for the following academic year, which you can prove to the university.
- Hold a conditional offer to study a master's programme(through the PG fast-track application route or a direct PG application)
- Not already studied a postgraduate degree
- All candidates must submit a 250-word statement to support their application. Please see the following brief: Please submit a 250-word personal statement about how you have grown whilst with the University and how the scholarship will help you with your postgraduate studies.
Study experience required
To apply, complete the online application form. Before you apply, check you meet the eligibility criteria and read the terms and conditions .