Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
ACU International Student Scholarships reward commencing undergraduate and postgraduate International students who have demonstrated outstanding academic merit in prior studies.
The scholarship will cover half of the full-time fees for the minimum duration of your course (inclusive of RPL/Credit)
There are 20 scholarships available annually (14 in Semester one and 6 in Semester two)
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria, by the scholarship application close date:
- Citizenship: international students
- Course: any ACU coursework degree (excluding pathway, Diploma and Graduate Certificate courses)
- Year level: first year (commencing a new ACU course in Semester 2)
- Required study load: full-time
- Campus: any on campus
- You must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at ACU, commencing in Semester 2
- You must have achieved results of at least 80% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7-point scale) in previous study completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (postgraduate applicants)
- You must be applying for an ACU program that is an equal or higher level of study than the currently held qualifications
- You must not be receiving any other ACU scholarship or award
- You must not have previously studied at ACU at the same level as your commencing course
- You must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
Study experience required
Applicants will be required to provide the following as part of the application:
Evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of at least 80% (GPA 5.8 on the ACU 7 point scale) across your most recent program of study. (Academic records must include original language documents, translations (where applicable) and official explanation of grading system).
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
DISCLAIMER – Subject to credit approval, loans are made by Bank of Lake Mills or MPOWER Financing, PBC. Bank of Lake Mills does not have an ownership interest in MPOWER Financing. Neither MPOWER Financing nor Bank of Lake Mills is affiliated with the school you attended or are attending. Bank of Lake Mills is Member FDIC. None of the information contained in this website constitutes a recommendation, solicitation or offer by MPOWER Financing or its affiliates to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments or other assets or provide any investment advice or service. 2022 © MPOWER Financing, Public Benefit Corporation NMLS ID #1233542. 1101 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036
© Prodigy Finance Limited 2007 - 2022. All Rights Reserved. Prodigy Finance Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) with its registered address at 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 709641) for certain consumer credit activities. Prodigy Finance loans are offered to eligible borrowers and these loans are governed by English law.