Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
Vice Chancellors Scholarship is available to international postgraduate students who are eligible to pay overseas fees.
The scholarship provides three successful candidates with a full tuition fee reduction and three successful candidates with a 50% tuition fee reduction. The Scholarship is based on an application, and awards will be made by a selection panel.
- Open to International (including EU) students, who are eligible to pay overseas fees.
- To be considered for the Vice Chancellors Scholarship, you must hold a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University of Keele at the time of your Scholarship application. Please note that students must hold an Unconditional offer by the closing date of the Scholarship application (30th June 2023).
- You must also have achieved, or be on track to meet the following criteria:
- First Class or equivalent in Bachelors
- You must also currently hold a recognised English Language certificate which meets the following criteria:
- IELTS 7.0 or above; or equivalent
- Please note that this award cannot be combined with any other Scholarships.
- The Scholarship applies to many Postgraduate Taught programmes offered at Keele University, however, excludes the following subject areas:
- Vet School.
Study experience required
To apply for the Vice Chancellors Scholarship, applicants must:
Hold an offer to study at Keele University for an eligible programme. Please note that students must hold an Unconditional Offer for their chosen programme by the Scholarship application deadline (30th June 2023).
Complete the following application form, outlining why you should be awarded the Scholarship, and what would make you an excellent ambassador for Keele University.