Business schools all over Asia have proved that they do not fall behind other reputed universities and colleges in the world.
Following an MBA degree at a famous U.S. or UK business school is no longer the ultimate and obvious choice when it comes to getting a greater acknowledgement of your studies and inevitably having the guarantee that you will fulfil your career goals.
Not to mention that if you are interested in making business or pursuing a career in Asia, an MBA course at any of the top Asian business schools will offer you insights into the Asian culture and business environment.
>> Read this article to find out What Are The World’s Best Business Schools.
Top 10 business schools in Asia by Global MBA - Financial Times 2021
As one of the international leading business news magazines, Financial Times posts a ranking with the best business schools in the world every year.
See below the ten institutions that lead the top of all business schools all over Asia according to Financial Times, and the average salary that most graduates get three years after finishing their MBA at the corresponding university.
- INSEAD, Singapore – 188,432 USD
- CEIBS (China Europe International Business School), China – 178,558 USD
- National University of Singapore Business School, Singapore – 160,729 USD
- HKUST Business School, Hong Kong SAR – 151,758 USD
- Indian School of Business, India – 161,349 USD
- HKU Business School, Hong Kong SAR – 133,311 USD
- Fudan University School of Management, China – 121,198 USD
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, India – 171,903 USD
- Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea – 147,152 USD
- Nanyang Technological University: Nanyang Business School, Singapore – 134,213 USD
Top business schools in Asia by The Economist 2021
Rankings of Asian business schools offered by the Economist are somewhat different compared to those posted by Financial Times.
Centred more on the students’ point of view, in terms of the number of career opportunities after graduation, higher income and numerous possibilities for international partnerships and contacts, here are the leading business schools in Asia, according to the Economist:
- Nanyang Technological University – Nanyang Business School, Singapore
- National University of Singapore – The NUS Business School, Singapore
- Indian School of Business, India
- University of Hong Kong Faculty of Business and Economics, Hong Kong
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, India
- ESSEC Business School, Singapore
- Sun Yat-sen University – Sun Yat-sen Business School, China
- Yonsei University, South Korea
Offering world-class business education, with a strong focus on international students and underpinned by research institutes, Asian business schools provide competitive MBA programmes. However, Asia is a big continent and offers endless MBA opportunities, not just the ones you found in the list above.
Here are other Asian Business schools we recommend:
- Zhejiang University, China
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR
- Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan
What students are saying about business schools from Asia
Apart from rankings, you can get a fair idea about a university and its study programmes by looking at what graduates say about them. Here's some reviews of the top universities mentioned above:
- Reviews of Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Reviews of HKUST Business School
- Reviews of Nanyang Technological University
- Reviews of National University of Singapore
You can also study a course offered by an Asian business school from the comfort of your home. Check out online MBA degrees.