Business schools all over Asia have proved that they do not fall behind other reputed universities and colleges in the world. Following an MBA degree at a famous U.S. or UK business school is no longer the ultimate and obvious choice when it comes to getting a greater acknowledgement of your studies and inevitably having the guarantee that you will fulfil your career goals.
Applying for an MBA programme in China, Russia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey, or anywhere else in Asia, will certainly help you stand out in the eyes of employers. Not to mention that if you are interested in making business or pursuing a career in Asia, an MBA course at any of the top Asian business schools will offer you insights into the Asian culture and business environment.
Top 10 business schools in Asia by Financial Times 2018
As one of the international leading business news magazines, Financial Times posts a ranking with the best business schools in the world every year. See below the ten institutions that lead the top of all business schools all over Asia according to Financial Times, and the average salary that most graduates get three years after finishing their MBA at the corresponding university.
- Insead – Singapore 167,657 USD
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University – Ceibs Business School – China 159,870 USD
- HKUST Business School – Hong Kong 149,538 USD
- Nanyang Technological University: Nanyang Business School – Singapore 126,218 USD
- National University of Singapore Business School – Singapore 131,760 USD
- Indian School of Business – India 145,453 USD
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore – India 152,000 USD
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University: Antai – China 123,330 USD
- Chinese University of Hong Kong: CUHK Business School – China 121,193 USD
- University of Hong Kong – China 123,546 USD
Top business schools in Asia by The Economist 2018
Rankings of Asian business schools offered by the Economist are somewhat different compared to those posted by Financial Times. Centred more on the students’ point of view, in terms of the number of career opportunities after graduation, higher income and numerous possibilities for international partnerships and contacts, here are the leading business schools in Asia, according to the Economist.
- University of Hong - Kong Faculty of Business and Economics - Hong Kong
- Nanyang Technological University – Nanyang Business School – Singapore
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology – HKUST Business School - Hong Kong
- Sun Yat-sen University – Sun Yat-sen Business School – China
- National University of Singapore – The NUS Business School – Singapore
Offering world-class business education, with a strong focus on international students and underpinned by research institutes, Asian business schools provide competitive MBA programmes. However, Asia is a big continent and offers endless MBA opportunities, not just the ones you found in the list above.
What students are saying about business schools from Asia
Apart from rankings, you can get a fair idea about a university and its study programmes by looking at what graduates say about them. Here's some reviews of the top universities mentioned above:
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- HKUST Business School
- Nanyang Technological University
- National University of Singapore
Applying for MBA degrees from Asia
You can now apply with Studyportals to our partner universities from Asia. You can apply whenever you want, and it won't cost you anything.
Check the available Masters and see which of the degrees match your background and interests. Start the application process by filling in your student profile. You will soon get contacted by one of our application counsellors who will assist you further. We’ll then apply on your behalf. Find out more about applying to a Master's degree with Studyportals.