Times Higher Education offers the latest news on international higher education trends in 2018. Overall, 22 countries are represented in the top 200 university list in Europe, using data from 1,000 universities in 70 countries worldwide. World University Rankings are some of the most prestigious higher education rankings in the world, gathering data from universities every year, with millions of students and teachers interested in these results.
Three universities in the UK achieved the highest scores, confirming that higher education in the UK is still one of the top international contenders for best higher education. Also in the overall top 200 university list, the UK is the most present country, with 92 universities present.
These are the top 10 universities in Europe that offer the best study abroad experience for students in 2018, according to Times Higher Education!
- University of Oxford - UK
- University of Cambridge - UK
- Imperial College London - UK
- ETH Zurich – Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich - Switzerland
- University College London (UCL) - UK
- London School of Economics and Political Science - UK
- University of Edinburgh - UK
- LMU Munich - Germany
- King's College London - UK
- Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne (EPFL) - Switzerland
Check out more up-to-date rankings from Shanghai Ranking 2017. If you also want to know how students feel about some of these universities check out their reviews:
- Imperial College London
- ETH Zurich – Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich
- University College London (UCL)
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- University of Edinburgh
Apply right now to a Master’s in Europe
You can now apply with Studyportals to one of our partner universities in Europe. You can apply whenever you want, and it won't cost you anything.
Check the available Masters and see which of the degrees match your background and interests. Start the application process by filling in your student profile. You will soon get contacted by one of our application counsellors who will assist you further. We’ll then apply on your behalf. Fingers crossed!